Mandarin Blossom Shampoo Bar - Sleek & Smooth Complex for Straight and Thick Hair - 1.75 oz.
Nutrient rich with fluffy lather, the Sleek and Smooth Mandarin Blossom & Calendula Shampoo Bar imparts natural weight and shine making it ideal for straight and thick hair types. Key actives, natural botanicals, gourmet butters, oils and essential oils leave hair shiny and sleek without stripping away natural oils.
- Delicate Mandarin Blossom and Calendula oils gently cleanse and pamper hair while increasing natural silkiness.
- Olive, Coconut, Palm & Castor Oils hydrate and seal in moisture to improve texture and density while minimizing breakage and split ends for stronger, silkier hair.
- Rice Bran Proteins strengthens the roots and shaft while providing UV protection and minimizing frizz.
- Gotu Kola & Silk Proteins leave hair silky soft while supporting follicles and hair collagen.
- Panthenol & Glycerin, bind to the hair shaft, detangle and enhance elasticity for a luxurious feel.
- Burdock Root & Marshmallow, deeply hydrate, imparting tangle free definition to each strand.
- The Straightening Complex of Keratin, Aloe, Hops, and Neem strengthens and straightens hair while imparting wellness and vibrancy from roots to tips.
- Rich in Omegas 3 & 6, the Sleek and Shiny Complex of Argan, Jojoba, Carrot and Hemp Oils increases natural shine, tensile strength and resilience to provide sebum balance and condition deep within the matrix of the hair shaft.
- pH (PH) Balanced
- Pure Essential Oils
- TSA Compliant
- Hydrating & Moisturizing
- Sodium Laureth/Lauryl Sulfate Free
- Paraben Free
Handcrafted in small batches, our bar soaps are naturally made and have a distinctive appearance. Shampoos can contain harsh detergent cleansers that strip hair of its natural oils, dry out the scalp leaving hair dull and lifeless. As a true soap our bars contain no SLS, parabens or petroleum based or synthetic ingredients. Soap Cauldron hair care products support hair health, moisturizing and nourishing hair from the roots to the tips. Indulge your hair naturally for fabulous, full, shiny, healthy hair.
Ingredients: Saponified oils of Olive (Olea europaea), Sustainable & Organic Palm (Elaeis guineensis), Castor (Ricinus communis), Organic Coconut (Cocos nucifera), Wildcrafted Tussah Silk Protein (Silk), Panthenol (D-panthenol), Rice Bran Oil (Oryza sativa), Mandarin (Citrus reticulata)Essential Oil, Neroli (Citrus aurantium) Essential Oil, Calendula (Calendula officinalis) Essential Oil, Straightening Complex [Keratin (Hydrolyzed keratin) extract, Aloe (Aloe barbadensis) extract, Hops (Humulus lupulus ) extract, Neem (Azadirachta indica) oil], Sleek & Shiny Complex [Argan (Argania spinosa) oil, Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Oil, Carrot (Daucus carota) Seed Oil and Hemp (Cannabis sativa) seed oil] and Vitamin E (Tocopherol acetate).
Three Sisters Apothecary Shampoo Bars are a true soap that cleans hair differently by gently cleansing and hydrating with a fluffy, super-rich lather. Most liquid shampoos contain synthetic detergents which strip hair of everything from the daily dirt buildup to natural healthy oils, leaving hair dull and lifeless. This can cause scalp dryness, resulting in flaking and a limp quality to the hair shaft itself. Our shampoo bars are free of synthetic ingredients and utilize key actives to support hair health leaving it radiant and deeply hydrated.
Shampoo Bars do require a transition period, but hair will adapt over time so don’t give up if your hair acts differently during the ‘detoxifying’ process when accumulated synthetics are being removed. A vinegar or lemon rinse daily or 3x a week will remove existing buildup. Once hair has adjusted, continue with weekly vinegar rinses to keep hair pH balanced, prevent tangles, and remove buildup.
Step 1: Thoroughly saturate hair with warm water.
Step 2: Build a rich lather in your hands and apply to hair.
Step 3: Work from root to tip. Go easy to avoid residue build-up.
Step 4: Rinse, rinse, rinse! Once hair is rinsed, rinse it again. A good rinse removes any soap left in hair and makes it easier to comb. After rinsing, hair may feel sticky which is normal as alkaline levels have been raised, causing the hair shaft to swell. An acidic rinse, like apple cider vinegar or diluted lemon juice will help close the hair cuticle and prevent tangling.
Step 5: Our hair-type specific conditioning oils complement our shampoo bars perfectly. They are extremely versatile and can be used in several ways including as a hot oil treatment, a wash out conditioner and as a styling oil.
Hot Oil: Warm the bottle in a dish of warm water, always test the oil against the wrist to make sure it is a comfortable temperature. Apply to hair from roots to tips and wrap hair. Allow to sit in hair for 20 minutes prior to washing out.
Conditioner: Apply to hair following shampoo bar, work from roots to tips and then rinse with warm water.
Styling Aid: Pour a small amount of hair oil into hands and work through hair from roots to ends to replenish healthy hair oil balance.
To apply as a Hot oil or a Styling Aid hair does not need to be freshly washed. Remember as a styling aid a little goes a long way so use sparingly and really work through your strands to condition lightly.