Gravenstein Apple & Clove Bath Salt Soak gently soothes and relaxes the body with mineral rich Ocean and Epsom salts. Crisp and aromatic with warm cloves, Calendula and Lemon Balm pamper delicate skin, detoxify the body and replenish needed nutrients.
• Precious and ephemeral Gravenstein Apples were first planted by Russian settlers at Fort Ross in 1820. These heirloom symbols are a local treasure and a rich part of Sonoma County’s history.
• Dark and spicy Clove, a trusted Ayurvedic herb for over 2,000 years, is rich in minerals and vitamins.
• Lemon Balm, used by ancient Greek and Roman physicians, soothes, clarifies and cleanses skin naturally. • Antioxidant rich Calendula has been trusted since the 17th century for its calming and antiseptic effect on dry, damaged skin.
• Epsom salts, rich in magnesium and sulfates, support a healthy circulation, regulate electrolytes and detoxify the body while softening skin and supporting sore muscles.
• Pacific Sun Dried Sea Salts rich in calcium, potassium and magnesium add valuable trace minerals to the bath, softening the water naturally and gently cleansing the skin.
Add 2 ounces of Bath Salt Soak to bath. Allow salts to dissolve in water for maximum detoxification benefits.
California Sea Salt (Sodium chloride), Epsom Salt (Magnesium sulfate ), Gravenstein Apple (Malus x domestica) extract, Clove (Eugenia caryophyllata) essential oil, Vitamin E (d-Alpha Tocopherol) and Soothing Complex [Gravenstein (Malus x domestica) Apple powder, Calendula (Calendula officinalis) and Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis)].
Get the latest on new products, promotions and other special offers!