Lip Soother Winter Solstice
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The arrival of Winter Solstice marks the point when the earth is tilted the farthest away from the sun. It is the shortest day and the longest night of the year and with it marks the long-awaited return of the sun. This start of a new solar year is a celebration of light and rebirth of the Sun. A cooling blend of spearmint and peppermint captures the chilling cold that accompanies this event.
Creamy and rich, but never greasy this all-natural lip balm is instantly absorbed to restore and soften dry chapped lips.
Therapeutic Essential Oils combine with Beeswax, Vitamin E, Gourmet Butters, Grapeseed and Avocado Oils, to gently pamper and protect lips. A complex combination of light oils and butters deeply moisturize delicate skin.
• Grapeseed and Avocado Oils impart ultra-conditioning benefits
• Shea and Avocado Butters soothe and moisturize to leave lips soft and supple
• Pure Essential Oils provide therapeutic benefits to promote lip wellness
• Natural Beeswax seals in moisture and protects skin from the environment
• Vitamin E fights free radical damage
Directions: Apply often to soften and moisturize lips.
Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) Oil, Avocado (Persea gratissima) Oil & Butter, Beeswax, Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii), German Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) Essential Oil, Winter Solstice Essential Oil (Spearmint (Mentha viridis), Peppermint (Mentha piperita), Cedar (Cedrus atlantica), Juniper (Juniperus communis), Frankincense (Olibanum), and Vitamin E (d-Alpha tocopherol).