Shampoo Bar Lavender & Tea Tree Moisturizing
Need help finding the right product?
Use our Hair Care Advisor Tool to discover the best products for your unique hair profile!Get Started
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The ultra-moisturizing Lavender & Tea Tree Shampoo Bar imparts softness and shine and is ideal for curly and full bodied hair types. The natural botanicals, gourmet butters, oils and essential oils leave hair shiny and healthy. Super rich with fluffy lather, the natural ingredients gently cleanse and moisturize without stripping away natural oils.
- Lavender & Tea Tree Essential Oils nourish and moisturize while increasing scalp circulation and encouraging new growth and sebum balance.
- Light and antioxidant rich Olive and Coconut Oils penetrate and seal the hair shaft to enhance growth and deeply hydrate for thicker, stronger and silky hair.
- Palm and Castor oils lock in moisture to improve texture and density while restoring strength and minimizing breakage.
- Panthenol and Glycerin, powerful humectants, bind to the hair shaft, detangle and enhance elasticity for a luxurious feel.
- Rice Bran Oil strengthens the roots and shaft while providing UV protection and minimizing frizz.
- Gotu Kola and Silk Proteins provide weightless protection leaving hair soft and silky while promoting follicle health and increase of hair collagen.
- Burdock Root and Marshmallow, naturally soothing actives, deeply hydrate, imparting tangle free definition to each strand.
- The Moisturizing Complex of Comfrey, Avocado Oil and Shea Butter stimulates hair growth while calming the scalp and imparting elasticity from roots to the tips to reverse dryness and mend split ends.
- Ultra-moisturizing, the Radiance & Luster Complex, of nutrient rich, Cocoa butter, Cedar, Rose Hip Oil and Yucca increases tensile strength and resilience to provide sebum balance, decrease flaking and impart shine.
- pH (PH) Balanced
- Pure Essential Oils
- TSA Compliant
- Hydrating & Moisturizing
- Sodium Laureth/Lauryl Sulfate Free
- Paraben Free
Handcrafted in small batches, our bar soaps are naturally made and have a distinctive appearance. Shampoos can contain harsh detergent cleansers that strip hair of its natural oils, dry out the scalp leaving hair dull and lifeless. As a true soap our bars contain no SLS, parabens or petroleum based or synthetic ingredients. Soap Cauldron hair care products support hair health, moisturizing and nourishing hair from the roots to the tips. Indulge your hair naturally for fabulous, full, shiny, healthy hair.
Saponified oils of Olive (Olea europaea), Sustainable & Organic Palm (Elaeis guineensis), Castor (Ricinus communis), Organic Coconut (Cocos nucifera), Silk Protein (Silk), Panthenol (D-panthenol), Rice Bran Oil (Oryza sativa), Lavender (Lavandula officinalis) Essential Oil, Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) Essential Oil, Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica), Burdock Root (Arctium lappa), Marshmallow Root (Althea officinalis), Moisturizing Complex [Comfrey (Symphytum officinale), Avocado Oil (Persea gratissima), Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii)], Radiance Complex [Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Cedar (Juniperus Virginiana) Essential Oil, Rose Hip (Rosa canina ) powder, Yucca (Schidigera root) extract] and Vitamin E (Tocopherol acetate).
How to Use
Three Sisters Apothecary Shampoo Bars are a true soap that cleans hair differently by gently cleansing and hydrating with a fluffy, super-rich lather. Most liquid shampoos contain synthetic detergents which strip hair of everything from the daily dirt buildup to natural healthy oils, leaving hair dull and lifeless. This can cause scalp dryness, resulting in flaking and a limp quality to the hair shaft itself. Our shampoo bars are free of synthetic ingredients and utilize key actives to support hair health leaving it radiant and deeply hydrated.
Shampoo Bars do require a transition period, but hair will adapt over time so don’t give up if your hair acts differently during the ‘detoxifying’ process when accumulated synthetics are being removed. A vinegar or lemon rinse daily or 3x a week will remove existing buildup. Once hair has adjusted, continue with weekly vinegar rinses to keep hair pH balanced, prevent tangles, and remove buildup.
Step 1: Thoroughly saturate hair with warm water.
Step 2: Build a rich lather in your hands and apply to hair.
Step 3: Work from root to tip. Go easy to avoid residue build-up.
Step 4: Rinse, rinse, rinse! Once hair is rinsed, rinse it again. A good rinse removes any soap left in hair and makes it easier to comb. After rinsing, hair may feel sticky which is normal as alkaline levels have been raised, causing the hair shaft to swell. An acidic rinse, like apple cider vinegar or diluted lemon juice will help close the hair cuticle and prevent tangling.
Step 5: Our hair-type specific conditioning oils complement our shampoo bars perfectly. They are extremely versatile and can be used in several ways including as a hot oil treatment, a wash out conditioner and as a styling oil.
Hot Oil: Warm the bottle in a dish of warm water, always test the oil against the wrist to make sure it is a comfortable temperature. Apply to hair from roots to tips and wrap hair. Allow to sit in hair for 20 minutes prior to washing out.
Conditioner: Apply to hair following shampoo bar, work from roots to tips and then rinse with warm water.
Styling Aid: Pour a small amount of hair oil into hands and work through hair from roots to ends to replenish healthy hair oil balance.
To apply as a Hot oil or a Styling Aid hair does not need to be freshly washed. Remember as a styling aid a little goes a long way so use sparingly and really work through your strands to condition lightly.