Mandarin Blossom & Calendula Leave-In Conditioning Hair Oil - 3.2 oz.
Sleek and Smooth Mandarin Blossom & Calendula Conditioning Oil is ideal for straight and thick hair types. Pure essential oils together with premium plant oils nourish the scalp and follicles and provide sebum balance to leave hair radiant and healthy. Active ingredients fortify from roots to tips, provide UV protection and enhance elasticity for a luxurious feel.
• Mandarin Blossom and Calendula Oils pamper hair while increasing natural silkiness.
• Rice Bran proteins strengthens the roots and shaft while providing UV protection and minimizing frizz.
• Safflower and Avocado Oils naturally condition from roots to tips working in concert with the scalp’s natural balance as they are absorbed quickly to deeply hydrate.
• Super lightweight Jojoba and Apricot Kernal Oils are quickly absorbed to add shine, softness and elasticity to hair.
• Glycerin a powerful humectant, binds to the hair shaft, detangle and enhance elasticity for a luxurious feel.
• The Sleek & Smooth Complex of Keratin, Neem, Argan, Vitamin E and Hemp Oils strengthens and straightens hair while imparting shine and vibrancy from roots to tips.
- pH (PH) Balanced
- Pure Essential Oils
- TSA Compliant
- Hydrating & Moisturizing
- Sodium Laureth/Lauryl Sulfate Free
- Paraben Free
Three Sisters Apothecary Hair Oils complement our shampoos and conditioners perfectly. Crafted with nurturing plant oils, butters and key botanicals, they are hair type specific and can be used in several ways:
Hot Oil: Warm the bottle in a dish of warm water, always test the oil against the wrist to make sure it is a comfortable temperature. Apply to washed or unwashed hair from roots to tips and wrap hair. Allow to sit in hair for 20 minutes prior to washing out.
Conditioner: Apply to hair following shampoo bar, work from roots to tips and then rinse with warm water.
Styling Aid: Pour a small amount of hair oil into hands and work through hair from roots to ends to replenish healthy hair oil balance. Use sparingly when and really work through your strands to condition lightly.
Rice Bran Oil (Oryza sativa), Mandarin (Citrus reticulata) Essential Oil, Neroli (Citrus aurantium) Essential Oil, Calendula (Calendula officinalis) Essential Oil, Argan (Argania spinosa) Oil, Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Oil, Neem (Azadirachta indica) Oil, Glycerin and Hemp (Cannabis sativa) Seed Oil.