As Featured In: Cook the Beans
Shampoo Bar Mandarin Blossom & Calendula Straightening
Nutrient rich with fluffy lather, the Sleek and Smooth Mandarin Blossom & Calendula Shampoo Bar imparts natural weight and shine making it ideal for straight and thick hair types. Key actives, natural botanicals, gourmet butters, oils and essential oils leave hair shiny and sleek without stripping away natural oils.
- Delicate Mandarin Blossom and Calendula oils gently cleanse and pamper hair while increasing natural silkiness.
- Olive, Coconut, Palm & Castor Oils hydrate and seal in moisture to improve texture and density while minimizing breakage and split ends for stronger, silkier hair.
- Rice Bran Proteins strengthens the roots and shaft while providing UV protection and minimizing frizz.
- Gotu Kola & Silk Proteins leave hair silky soft while supporting follicles and hair collagen.
- Panthenol & Glycerin, bind to the hair shaft, detangle and enhance elasticity for a luxurious feel.
- Burdock Root & Marshmallow, deeply hydrate, imparting tangle free definition to each strand.
- The Straightening Complex of Keratin, Aloe, Hops, and Neem strengthens and straightens hair while imparting wellness and vibrancy from roots to tips.
- Rich in Omegas 3 & 6, the Sleek and Shiny Complex of Argan, Jojoba, Carrot and Hemp Oils increases natural shine, tensile strength and resilience to provide sebum balance and condition deep within the matrix of the hair shaft.
- pH (PH) Balanced
- Pure Essential Oils
- TSA Compliant
- Hydrating & Moisturizing
- Sodium Laureth/Lauryl Sulfate Free
- Paraben Free
Ingredients: Saponified oils of Olive (Olea europaea), Sustainable & Organic Palm (Elaeis guineensis), Castor (Ricinus communis), Organic Coconut (Cocos nucifera), Wildcrafted Tussah Silk Protein (Silk), Panthenol (D-panthenol), Rice Bran Oil (Oryza sativa), Mandarin (Citrus reticulata) Essential Oil, Neroli (Citrus aurantium) Essential Oil, Calendula (Calendula officinalis) Essential Oil, Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica), Burdock Root (Arctium lappa), Marshmallow Root (Althea officinalis), Straightening Complex [Keratin (Hydrolyzed keratin) extract, Aloe (Aloe barbadensis) extract, Hops (Humulus lupulus ) extract, Neem (Azadirachta indica) oil], Sleek & Shiny Complex [Argan (Argania spinosa) oil, Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) Oil, Carrot (Daucus carota) Seed Oil and Hemp (Cannabis sativa) seed oil] and Vitamin E (Tocopherol acetate).
Our Shampoo Bars clean hair by gently cleansing and moisturize with a fluffy, super-rich lather. Liquid shampoos can contain synthetic detergents which strip hair of daily dirt buildup and natural healthy oils, leaving hair dull and lifeless. This can cause scalp dryness and flaking. Free of synthetic ingredients, these shampoo bars utilize beneficial plant oils and butters as well as key actives to support healthy hair and scalp and impart radiance and hydration. Each Bar is hair type specific to address the needs of Fine, Straight and Curly hair.
Shampoo Bars do require a transition period and it will behave differently during the ‘detoxifying’ process when accumulated synthetics are being removed.
Step 1: Thoroughly saturate hair with warm water.
Step 2: Build a rich lather in your hands and apply to hair.
Step 3: Work from root to tip.
Step 4: Rinse, rinse, rinse! Once hair is rinsed, rinse it again. A good rinse removes any soap left in hair. After rinsing, hair will have more texture as alkaline levels have been raised causing a negative charge as the hair shaft swells. An acidic rinse, or a solid conditioner will close the hair cuticle and prevent tangling.
* Please note: Hard water that is not treated with a water softening system can present a challenge as you will need more product to lather and longer rinsing times.
Solid Conditioner Bar: Apply to hair following shampoo bar, work from roots to tips and then rinse with warm water.
Hot Oil: Warm the bottle in a dish of warm water, always test the oil against the wrist to make sure it is a comfortable temperature. Apply to hair from roots to tips and wrap hair. Allow to sit in hair for 20 minutes prior to washing out. Styling Aid: Pour a small amount of hair oil into hands and work through hair from roots to ends to replenish healthy hair oil balance.To apply as a Hot oil or a Styling Aid hair does not need to be freshly washed. Remember as a styling aid a little goes a long way so use sparingly and really work through your strands to condition lightly.