Rosemary & Orange Clarifying Shampoo Bar 4.75oz
The Volumizing Rosemary and Orange Shampoo Bar gently clarifies adding volume and silkiness. Especially suited for thin and fine hair, the natural botanicals, gourmet butters, oils and essential oils leave hair radiant and bouncy. Super rich with loads of fluffy lather, the natural ingredients gently clean the hair and scalp without stripping away natural oils.
- Rosemary and Orange Essential oils deeply cleanse to remove build-up and strengthen hair while balancing sebum production.
- Light and antioxidant rich Olive and Coconut Oils penetrate and seal the hair shaft to enhance growth and deeply hydrate for thicker, stronger and silky hair.
- Palm and Castor oils lock in moisture to improve texture and density while restoring strength and minimizing breakage.
- Panthenol and Glycerin, powerful humectants, bind to the hair shaft, detangle and enhance elasticity for a luxurious feel.
- Rice Bran Oil strengthens the roots and shaft while providing UV protection and minimizing frizz.
- Gotu Kola and Silk Proteins provide weightless protection leaving hair soft and silky while promoting follicle health and increase of hair collagen.
- Burdock Root and Marshmallow, naturally soothing actives, deeply hydrate, imparting tangle free definition to each strand.
- The Weightless Hydration Complex of Ylang Ylang, Lemon Balm and Jojoba naturally conditions from roots to tips promoting luxurious growth while gently adding volume, bounce, and luster.
- The Volumizing Complex of Neem, Witch Hazel and Nettle alleviates scalp flakiness and itchiness, strengthens hair, balances sebum and creates maximum lift.
- pH (PH) Balanced
- Pure Essential Oils
- TSA Compliant
- Hydrating & Moisturizing
- Sodium Laureth/Lauryl Sulfate Free
- Paraben Free
Handcrafted in small batches, our bar soaps are naturally made and have a distinctive appearance. Shampoos can contain harsh detergent cleansers that strip hair of its natural oils, dry out the scalp leaving hair dull and lifeless. As a true soap our bars contain no SLS, parabens or petroleum based or synthetic ingredients. Soap Cauldron hair care products support hair health, moisturizing and nourishing hair from the roots to the tips. Indulge your hair naturally for fabulous, full, shiny, healthy hair.
Saponified oils of Olive (Olea europaea), Palm (Elaeis guineensis), Castor (Ricinus communis), Coconut (Cocos nucifera), Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis), Essential Oil, Sweet Orange (Citrus aurantium dulcis ) Essential Oil, Wildcrafted Tussah Silk Protein (Silk), Panthenol (D-panthenol), Rice Bran Oil (Oryza sativa), Weightless Hydration Complex [Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata ), Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis ), Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis)], Volumizing Complex [(Neem (Melia azadirachta ) oil, Witch Hazel (Hamamelis virginiana), Nettle (Urtica dioica)] and Vitamin E (Tocopherol acetate).
Three Sisters Apothecary Shampoo Bars are a true soap that cleans hair differently by gently cleansing and hydrating with a fluffy, super-rich lather. Most liquid shampoos contain synthetic detergents which strip hair of everything from the daily dirt buildup to natural healthy oils, leaving hair dull and lifeless. This can cause scalp dryness, resulting in flaking and a limp quality to the hair shaft itself. Our shampoo bars are free of synthetic ingredients and utilize key actives to support hair health leaving it radiant and deeply hydrated.
Shampoo Bars do require a transition period, but hair will adapt over time so don’t give up if your hair acts differently during the ‘detoxifying’ process when accumulated synthetics are being removed. A vinegar or lemon rinse daily or 3x a week will remove existing buildup. Once hair has adjusted, continue with weekly vinegar rinses to keep hair pH balanced, prevent tangles, and remove buildup.
Step 1: Thoroughly saturate hair with warm water.
Step 2: Build a rich lather in your hands and apply to hair.
Step 3: Work from root to tip. Go easy to avoid residue build-up.
Step 4: Rinse, rinse, rinse! Once hair is rinsed, rinse it again. A good rinse removes any soap left in hair and makes it easier to comb. After rinsing, hair may feel sticky which is normal as alkaline levels have been raised, causing the hair shaft to swell. An acidic rinse, like apple cider vinegar or diluted lemon juice will help close the hair cuticle and prevent tangling.
Step 5: Our hair-type specific conditioning oils complement our shampoo bars perfectly. They are extremely versatile and can be used in several ways including as a hot oil treatment, a wash out conditioner and as a styling oil.
Hot Oil: Warm the bottle in a dish of warm water, always test the oil against the wrist to make sure it is a comfortable temperature. Apply to hair from roots to tips and wrap hair. Allow to sit in hair for 20 minutes prior to washing out.
Conditioner: Apply to hair following shampoo bar, work from roots to tips and then rinse with warm water.
Styling Aid: Pour a small amount of hair oil into hands and work through hair from roots to ends to replenish healthy hair oil balance.
To apply as a Hot oil or a Styling Aid hair does not need to be freshly washed. Remember as a styling aid a little goes a long way so use sparingly and really work through your strands to condition lightly.